- As soon as we receive your order and deposit we will contact you to provide an estimated delivery date to the processor. Normally delivery to the processor takes 60-120 days.
- We will pick the processor based on first availability, however, if customer wants organic processing or if customer wants to select a specific processor in the area, please let us know and we will try to accommodate the request.
- Once the date is scheduled for delivery to the processor, customer must complete a Cut Sheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the delivery date.
- Upon delivery to the processor, we will send you a final invoice which is due within 5 days of receipt.
Mount Airy Farms must receive full payment in order for you to pick up your meat from the processor.
- The processing fees are paid by customer directly to the processor at the time you pick up your meat.
Processing fees are based on weight. The estimated cost to process a half steer is approx. $175-275.
- Please call the processor directly to schedule pick up.
- Customers ordering a half must allow additional time to be paired with other customers in order to utilize the whole steer at time of processing.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- $100 fee to transport order to processor..